Money saving tips from Tony Robbins.
Tony Robbins is a self made millionaire and to ignore these tips, you ignore them at your peril. Just as he inspired people to take control of their goals and visions in life, Tony believes that controlling your finances is yet another skill that you are capable of succeeding in.
Point 1 alone, Tony points out …
“If you want to reach financial goals faster, you have to make investing a habit. You have to become an investor — no matter how small the amount—so you can tap into the power of compounding.”
Note: You can download a compound interest calculator from many sites on the internet to check what your savings would equate to over a period of time.
Make Money In The Stock Market
Investing for Dummies …
- To invest is to allocate money (or at times, another resource, such as time) in the anticipations of some profit in the future.
- In finance, the profit from financial investment is referred to as a return. The return may be made up of capital gain or investment revenue, including payouts, interest, rental income etc., or a mix of the two.
- The projected financial return is the adequately discounted cost of the future dividends.
- The significant return consists of the particular capital gain (or losses) or income (or both) over a period of time.
- Investment typically results in acquiring an asset i.e. property, bonds etc., also called an investment. If the asset is available at a price really worth investing, it is typically anticipated either to generate income, or to appreciate in value, so that it can be sold at a higher price (or both).Click the image below if you want to get more investing tips and learn about the Stock Market.
The most successful investors of all time include:
Peter Lynch and